London and Home Counties

T: 01923 729872


© 2014-2017 The Psychology Practice

Based on a design by
YouCan Consulting

Children and Families


How We Work


Who We Are

Training & Consultancy

Finding Us

Useful Organisations & Services

Dr Susan Krasner at The British Psychological Society health & care professionals council Children and Families

Useful Organisations & Services

Dr Nathan Hasson, Consultant Paediatrician

Dr Hasson is a consultant in general paediatrics and in paediatric rheumatology.

E: T: +44 (0) 7933 080775


Professor Peter Hill, Consultant Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist

127 Harley Street, LONDON. W1G 6AZ

E: T: +44 (0) 20 7486 2332

Dr Warren Hyer, Consultant Paediatrician

Dr Hyer is a consultant in general paediatrics and in paediatric gastroenterology.

E: T: +44 (0) 20 8866 8816


Dr Tami Kramer, Consultant Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist

E: T: +44 (0) 7913 762031

Mr Peter Parnes, Clinical Psychologist

Mr Peter Parnes is the Director of Psychology4Law, providing psychological services to the legal profession. Mr Parnes and his team of expert clinical, educational and forensic psychologists provide an expert witness service to professionals, individuals and families.

E: T: +44 (0) 20 8429 5312


Dr Lindsay Peer CBE, Educational Psychologist

Dr Lindsay Peer provides an educational psychology assessment service for children, students and adults and a legal advisory and expert witness service.


T: +44 (0) 1923 238751



The Association of Child Psychologists in Private Practice - AChiPPP - links parents with child psychologists who work in private practice and can offer the skills they are looking for. All AChiPPP members are Chartered Psychologists with the British Psychological Society and adhere to the Society's Code of Conduct or are Registered as a Psychologist with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC). Most are both.

British Psychological Society:

For information on Chartered Psychologists, to access the Register of Chartered Psychologists, or to find out more about psychology and psychologists in the UK in general, contact the British Psychological Society.

Health and Care Professions Council:

For information on the Health Professions Council, on registrant Practitioner Psychologists and on the HPC’s standards, or to access the HPC’s on line register, contact the Health Professions Council.

Royal College of Psychiatrists:

For information on psychiatrists and psychiatric practice in the UK, contact the Royal College of Psychiatrists.

Cliff Bowman, Family Friendly Computer Assistance

Putting your children’s Internet access under YOUR control.

E: T: +44 (0) 7910 258249