Training and Consultancy
The Psychology Practice offers a range of consultation and training services, for professionals, schools, health services and many more.
Individual and group based input for staff is offered to professionals working with children and adolescents in the state, voluntary and independent sectors, including:
• Schools, pre-
• Respite and long term residential facilities.
• Health services.
The aim of this type of input is to enhance and develop staff skills and expertise, address specific difficulties, examine staff group functioning and patterns of teamwork.
The Psychology Practice offers training in areas of children’s and adolescents’ psychological development, functioning and difficulties, tailored to the needs of specific staff groups and organisations.
- The Internet Generation. A course tailored for teachers and / or for parents at both mainstream and special schools on the challenges posed by “screen time”.
- Tackling Preschool Behaviour Problems.
- Understanding & Managing Challenging Behaviour.
- Children & Death.
- Understanding and working with children with autism.
- Adolescent Self-Harm: a course for teachers
Please contact Dr Krasner directly if you would like to discuss informally the training or consultative needs of your organisation with which The Psychology Practice may be able to help.