Dr Gaye Gunton
Dr Gunton is a highly experienced psychotherapist and has been in practice for over 20 years. She has an M.A. and Ph.D. in Psychotherapy and Counselling and she has worked in both the NHS and in private practice.
Gaye is a UKCP Registered Psychotherapist; a Child, Adolescent and Adult Psychotherapy supervisor; a trainer of the Mindfulness in Schools project, (Oxford University; Queens College); and a trainer of the Penn Resilience Programme (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy).
She has previously held the positions of:
• Chair of the European Society for Communicative Psychotherapy
• Vice President of the International Society of Communicative Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy
• Editorial Board member (UK) of the International Journal of Psychotherapy
• Board member of the European Training and Standards Committee for the European Association of Psychotherapy
• Board member of the European Wide Accrediting Organisation for the European Association of Psychotherapy
Gaye practises as an integrative psychotherapist. She has a warm and caring therapeutic manner which complements her professional experience and training.